Traditional Kazan Qazon Wooden or Iron Lid Pilaf Plov Lagman Cast Iron 9L-2.3gal
But be assured, it does not prevent it from making an excellent "Plov"! Kazan, Qozon, is a cast iron cauldron traditionally used all over Central Asia, Russia, Turkey, China.
It's an essential item in Uzbek and many other cuisines. This particular Kazan is entirely made of pure high quality cast iron including the lid. Using an ancient, centuries old, casting method results in an authentic heavy duty Kazan. Very thick 8mm walls ideal for even heat distribution.
If chosen, cast iron lid comes with a stainless steel knob. If chosen, wooden lid is made with special heat treated wood.
Flat bottom allows it to be used on any kind of stove. Safe for open fire stoves and ovens. This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Kitchen, Dining & Bar\Cookware\Woks". The seller is "mangalgrills" and is located in this country: CA.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Lid Type: Cast Iron + Wooden Lids
- Model: 9L
- Item Width: 17 in
- Material: Cast Iron
- Heat Resistance: 1000°F
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas, Induction, Electric Smooth/Coil, Open Fire
- Type: Wok
- Features: Hand Cast, Quadruple handle, Flat-Bottomed, Long Handle
- Color: Black
- Item Length: 17 in
- Manufacturer Color: Black
- Item Weight: 28 lb
- Set Includes: Wooden Lid, Lid, Wok
- Brand: MangalGrill
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Surface Coating: Seasoned With Soy Oil
- Item Diameter: 14.5 in